(Several McCains are participating in this tour)
October Genealogy Tour – Northern Ireland & Dublin October 7-16, 2011
This October Time Travel will be conducting an informal exploratory genealogy tour in Northern Ireland and Dublin. We will have hands on research time, although not required and tour the North of Ireland as well as Dublin. This tour will be a “get to know” tour for researching your roots in the North of Ireland with some very special highlights to educate you on the Irish and the Irish that emigrated to America, Canada and Australia as well as the local lore of the North. We are very excited and privileged to have some very special guests to join us on our journey. We hope you can join us!
Highlights of the Tour:
- City Weekend Dublin!
Book of Kells – Glasnevin Cemetery – Guinness- Traditional Irish Night
- St. Patrick’s Trail – County Down
- Belfast City & the New PRONI (Public Records Office Northern Ireland)
- Walk the Walls of Derry with Historian Ronan Macnamara
- Explore a special project on the US Marine’s WWII Beech Hill Connection where we will call home for a night.
- Explore County Fermanagh – Visit & Lunch with The Duke of Abercorn
- Center for Migration Studies – Lectures with Dr. Brian Lambkin & Dr. Patrick Fitzgerald. Evening Dinner with special surprise guests.
- Explore Donegal along the Lough Eske. Special guests: Storyteller Keith Corcoran and Local Historian and Genealogist Jonathan Kelly
- Names being researched: McCain, Smith, McGrady, Gunn, Ferris Add your names to the list! We’d love to have you along!
Again, we hope you can join us. We have a limited number of seats left for this tour. Please inquire directly to our Director, Ginger Aarons Garrison at email@example.com or phone 503-454-0897 for more information and pricing.
All tours by Time Travel are all inclusive of Transportation, Lodging, Lectures, Admissions, Gratuities and Food. Airfare & Alcohol excluded.*